You are not restricted to starting your studies in September; most of our programmes have various intakes of students each year – August, January, and May. Please check for the next available intake for a specific programme on our website.
Please fill up our online application form. You will receive a response from our Admissions Department within 7 working days of our receipt of your application with further information on the required documentation.
Send your application to email@example.com.
Your application must be accompanied with the following documentation:
- A fully completed and signed application form.
- Copies of all your academic documentation, this includes all transcripts and diplomas of all the qualifications taken so far. All documents must be in the original language and also officially translated in to English (where applicable).
- A copy of your IELTS (or equivalent) score sheet. (Otherwise we may ask you to attempt our online test).
- A copy of your passport/id card.
- An updated CV.
- Experience letters (if any).
- Proof of submission of Application fee of €100.
You will receive a Conditional Offer Letter and visa information for your country on your email.
Accept and sign the Offer Letter and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send all the missing documents along with the proof of payment of the tuition fees to the college on email@example.com
Within 2 weeks, you will receive the Visa letter along with the Acceptance letter (click here for the information on visa process/requirements).
Upon the receipt of the visa letter, submit all your documents with the local Spanish Embassy or consulate.
Inform the college of your travel plans 2 weeks in advance so that the college may arrange your accommodation and the pick-up from Granada airport (cost €70).Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.
The Admissions Team