The aim of this department is to foster on students intercultural competence and awareness of social structure, challenges and opportunities faced by the people of the community they are living in and the country at largewith the aim to achieve a transformational learning. This department is in charge to introduce the Experiential Learning principles and tools into all our programs to achieve the student active participation, community integration and critical reflections on any proposed academic field or cultural component of any given program.
The department links intercultural study with community interaction and involvement and reflective thinking-discussion through the experiential approach.
- Intercultural competency development
- Exploration and analysis of social and cultural issues relevant to the Spanish society
- Insertion into the community
- Involvement in community activities
- Active participation in
- Project based individual and group learning